Sunday, August 14, 2005

Mr. & Mrs. Brubaker


Jake & Cami Brubaker

Well, I didn't do very well with the photography this time. Not only did Marcus and I miss the first half of the wedding (Marcus had a meeting at work that he couldn't miss), but the batteries in my camera ran down before I was able to take more than a couple pictures. I usually have extra batteries with me, but Marcus and I were in such a hurry to leave, I forgot to pack them this time.

The wedding was beautiful! I especially enjoyed the music at this one. I have only met Cami a couple of times, but she and Jake seem to be, happy of course, but also VERY attuned to each other; they really seem to be two halves to a whole. I wish them all the best!!


The Wedding Cake



My Grandparents, Lloyd & Louisa (on the left).
I was so happy to see my grandfather in such good spirits! He's had a rough year with several surgeries, but he looked very dashing at the wedding, I think!

Marcus and I took it easy for the most part today because we got home so late last night. I did have to work at the station (yep, another pledge drive) today, but when I wasn't at work, I just relaxed at home with Kali and the handsome husband.


Kali enjoying a peanut butter/dog treat concoction in ther Kong.
That thing kept her occupied for an hour!

I also finished a new part of my homepage. The blue "Short Stories" book is now finished and is a link. I won't tell you what it really is... you'll just have to find out for yourself!!! Click HERE to go directly to my homepage!

I hope everyone has a good week! I'll be leaving for Wisconsin Thursday night, so my next entry will probably be from Cheese Country once again!

4 comments:

Karla said...

Your Grandma looks so good! I haven't seen her in a long time, but she hasn't changed a bit!!!

Anonymous said...

ok so first I will confess I am a BLOG junkie & look @ your page like prob 3 times a week & now I am HONORED you put my measly blog on your very fabulous website!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxo thanks babe!
Gracie

lkmanitou said...

Wow, hitting the big time now Jackie - you have spam comments!! OOOoOoooHHhhh..so jealous! :D

Jacqueline said...

There we go... the big bad spam comment is gone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails