
Marcus ran across a great website a few months back, and we've been keeping up with it since. It's called Dog eat Doug, by a man named Brian Anderson. It's a blog and daily comics about a dog (Sophie) and her human brother (Doug). I can't believe I don't have a link to it, or have even mentioned it before! That needed to be remedied! Anyway, I know so many people that are dog-crazy (Christina & Kris... I'm talking to you...), that they would really enjoy this site, I think. More than that though, I think my friends with dogs AND a kid will like it even more (Karla & Anthony, Jenn & Adam, Steph & Tait... I'm talking to you now!!) Take a look if you have the chance!
Here are a few of my more recent favorites (click on them to read them full-sized)...





In other news, I have VERY pleased to tell you that Marcus was offered a law clerk position at a firm downtown. When he's not at the law school, he will be working the law firm of Brattain & Minnix just around the corner from where he worked this summer. And wonder of wonders! He's getting PAID!!! He will be doing mostly civil litigation and (gasp!)... criminal law. Yep, he spent the summer at the prosecutor's office helping to put 'em away, now he's gonna be working to keep 'em out! I told him he's being tempted by the Dark Side. He says I'm over reacting, but check out the suit he picked out for work tomorrow...

Darth Marcus, Attorney at Law
I'm just kidding, of course. I'm very proud of all his hard work, and it makes me feel good that he enjoys law so much! It's really nice to see! Have a good weekend everyone... and if you happen to break the law... I guess we know who you're gonna call!
1 comment:
Grats to Marcus on getting the job with the clerk's office :)
OMG...Sophie must be channeling Bandit especially in the third strip you posted with Sophie pouncing at 4 in the morning to go potty. Too funny!
Kudos for getting the comment spam blocking stuff turned on, Jackie. I hate comment spam...
Post a Comment