
Lehna is getting around LIKE CRAZY!!! When she wasn't climbing on things or clearing off all the contents of every flat surface onto the floor, she played with some of my old toys (like the doll above). It is so much fun now that she really plays! She also helped me finish my Christmas shopping, and Stephanie would be proud of her daughter! Amidst all of the crying babies, screaming toddlers, and pouting preschoolers; there was Lehna... seriously an angel, just looking around, giggling, and smiling up at anyone with a two-toothed grin!!! I was so proud!!
I got a lot of compliments from other shoppers about what an adorable, well behaved little girl she was. A couple people commented on her pretty eyes, and both times I said, "Yeah, she's got her Mommy's eyes!" They would look at me, then at her, and look at me again with a puzzled expression, and I'd then let them off the hook by telling them I'm just her aunt. One lady looked at me like I was nuts! I was afraid for a moment she thought I stole Lehna and was trying to pass her off as my own. No need to call security, lady!!
Anyway, we had a good day, and it made it a whole lot better knowing the Steph was OK. I hope everyone has a good weekend!

All Lehna wanted for Christmas is her two bottom teeth,
and she got 'em!
1 comment:
Great photos!! Glad things are going well! I hope you don't really hate that photo on my website, I think it is sooo cute of all of us having fun!!! By the way, I do need your help with editing links when you have time oh computer master!! :)
Love Ya!!
Post a Comment