This YouTube video will need a LITTLE explanation. You see, Marcus and I have been under the weather the last couple of weeks, and as of Monday, the little guy has picked up our germs. He must have been watching us blow our noses time after time, and knew exactly what to do with the Kleenex... well, almost. We've had to put up all our boxes of Kleenex because he will just pull them out, one by one, and blow into each of them. Yesterday, I gave him one to blow his nose, and he started to go through the 'ritual' again. Listen carefully as he honks into the tissue. The other stuff he does with the Kleenex -- well, I have no explanation for that!
Kind of a gross thing to post? Yeah. Will it embarrass him in the future to know that his mother posted something like this? Probably. But is it cute? I think so...
3 comments:
Maybe he needs more fiber in his diet?
Just be glad that Kali isn't as disgusting as Bandit. He comes running when he hears the tell tale nose honking of a Kleenex being used to try and eat it :-P
What a cutie! He even looks at the Kleenex after he blows as if he is looking for something to be in it. ;)
Post a Comment