
Real good argument for a proofreader!
In other news, there has been a ton going on around here, and I am kinda being run ragged trying to keep up with everything. I'll highlight a couple of events last week, and will hopefully find the time to bring us all up to speed in the next week or so.
First off, Thanksgiving. We 'slimmed' it down this year, so to speak. (I say slim, but there was NOTHING slimming about what we did on Thanksgiving!!) We only went to South Bend this year because we were already planning to see the Peru crew twice in the next week. Good conversation, great great food, and it's always nice to be around family. Zachary was EVERYWHERE. It was hard to keep an eye on him with so many people around, and so much for him to explore... and touch... and break...! He met his second cousin, Ian, for the first time. Ian's older than Zachary, but they seemed had tons of fun playing bumper car grudge-match with Zachary's favorite toys right now -- Tonka's Wheel Buddies.

Zachary & Ian

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH...CRASH!!!!
The next day, we went up north again for Stephen's "Bachelor Roast". It was a co-ed event honoring Stephen before he took 'THE PLUNGE' on December 1st. Another evening of fantastic food! And we got to make fun of Stephen for dessert! There was even a belly dancer performance! I found myself commenting to Marcus that I'd be lucky to have abs like hers when I'm her age... then I realized I don't have abs like hers NOW!

Feeding the ego of an attorney...
Not smart.

Stephen's Harem

Marcus feeding Stephen grapes...
Well, actually, throwing them at him.
I think that will do it for tonight! I'll update more later! I'll leave you with my two guys, enjoying some ice cream. Zachary has become a BIG fan of ice cream; can you tell? Have a good one!

"Hey, don't Bogart the ice cream, Da-da!!!!!"
1 comment:
please do not let me forget that I have something very funny to tell you!! Not trying to be mysterious, but I don't wanna forget!!!
Post a Comment