Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Golfing for the Birthday Boy


Just a bit of a birthday-backtrack as I catch up on my blog.  We are now to Zachary's birthday...  He chose a little Putt-Putt for his special outing.  HILARIOUS to watch those two boys putting!!  Because Zach is a lefty (most of the time), Evan decided to emulate his brother and putt lefty as well.  It made for some interesting shots!





My sister, Dan and my dad came over for dinner and cake that night.  I started to get ill about the time we left Putt-Putt (a virus that knocked me out for about three days), so unfortunately, I don't feel like I did Zachary's actual birthday justice, but everyone else made him feel awesome!




Before I got sick, I WAS able to make the birthday cake Zachary requested, however!  After Evan's Angry Bird cake, Zachary asked for the blue bird.  In the game, this is the bird that shatters glass... so I learned how to make sugar "glass" to make his cake a little different.  Pretty fun and easy!





Happy birthday to my big boy!  I can't believe you're SIX!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails