
Not too long ago, Marcus decided to redo his website (because let's tell the truth... he was jealous of my blog...). After he finished, I looked at my blog and it just looked kinda, 'eh' compared to what he had. So I decided that I needed an upgrade in my website. I mean, I pay for the space... why not use it?!?!
I love J.K. Rowling's site, and I decided to design mine based off of hers. I also tried to use my creativity and personality as well. She has stuff all over her site that may or may not be links to other pages. I love how it is so interactive! While mine isn't completely interactive or totally finished, I will be changing and improving it as I learn new things (from my wonderful, smart, caring, sharing, patient husband...).
Right now some objects are links; some are not. Some things will become links after I finish other pages. All you have to do is roll over the objects and see which ones work!! Try and click everything! Who knows what you'll find!!!
...OK, so it may not be THAT exciting, but I enjoy it! My home page is found at www.knottsknews.netfirms.com. Be sure to check it often, because web design seems to be my new favorite hobby!
And you know what the best part is?!!? Now Marcus wants to redo his new site again...
Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
All I can say is... WOW! Very nice work!
Jackie, You are sooooo talented!! I think that you and Marcus are starting a new Battle of the Web Pages!! This could get interesting!!! :)
Karla
Your Website is pretty Groovy!!! I can't wait until you learn to create more items!!!
OMG your website is SUPER fancy I am totally jelous but mostly incredibly IMPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gracie
Post a Comment