
Weight: 16 lbs., 8 oz. -- 81st Percentile
(He lost weight this week because he was sick...)

Length: 27 inches -- Off the chart!
This past week, Zachary visited the doctor twice. Once, because he is sick AGAIN; and the other was his regular check-up. On Monday, my sister Julie took him in because I was at the hospital, under anesthesia, for a medical proceedure. Don't remember much at all... just flashes of conciousness.
Anyway, the little guy has an ear infection and Bronchiolitis, and up until very recently, has been pretty miserable. He has been coughing and unable to keep anything down. That's no fun... But he's beginning to do better this evening, finally! He still coughs quite a bit, but he seemed to be in a much better mood before he went to bed, so that's encouraging.

Our little sicky this week.
In other news, Marcus had his last class and first final of the semester this past week. ONLY ONE MORE SEMESTER TO GO!!!! It's amazing how happy that makes me!! He is almost done.
As for me, I'm fine... we are going through a re-org at work, so THAT makes me a little nervous, but hopefully everything will turn out okay for everyone at the foundation.
I'm anticipating Christmas with a renewed excitement that I guess stems from motherhood. I know he's still too young for me to really start any traditions, but I'm enjoying it none the less. One tradition I CAN start this year, is getting Zachary a new ornament every year to reflect his personality, activites, etc. from the past year. This is obviously his first Christmas, so that was easy; but I also found an ornament that has zoo animals all over it, just like his room. Perfect!

Zachary's 1st ornament
We also got our Christmas pictures back this week. He had such great faces! Here are a few shots...

Knotts Family 2006

"Ahhh... Christmastime!"

LOVE that smile!

The Chunky Monkey
Sorry I missed "Funny Friday" last week, with Lil' Z so miserable, I just didn't have time to do much. Anyway, have a great week, and come back soon!
.
2 comments:
Seeing your Christmas pictures of your family, I need to report (not that you don't already know this but...) he looks like Daddy.
The ornament you got is SO CUTE!!!!
And the little picture of the "sicky"... you can tell it in his little eyes. Isn't it amazing that you can tell that. I have a sicky too. But she still keeps going. Happy Thankfully! Its in her chest so I got to keep an eye on her. Hope you on on the road to him feeling better!
The pictures are adortable! Great family photo. We still haven't gotten a family photo! :) Nathan has that same sweater for Christmas (Gymboree). :) I hope we can still try to get together before Christmas.
Post a Comment