Saturday, December 02, 2006

Your Daddy Dresses You Funny

I came home from work on Thursday and found Zachary in this fetching little number... Karla knows what I'm talking about when I say that most men just shouldn't be allowed to pick out clothes! The funny thing is that I keep the matching outfits TOGETHER in the drawers and in the closet... so I will just assume Marcus dressed him like that on purpose!

Also, I appearantly forgot to tell Marcus it's not "shorts" weather anymore!!!


At least he's out of his pajamas!
But check out those gorgeous blues!!!

Here are a few pics from this week.


Enjoying HIS "Playstation"!


"Mom... this is weird, and I'm not sure I'm liking it!"
Zachary tried rice cereal for the first time today!


"Hey, that's not so bad... Bring on the prime rib!!"

And finally, the funny face of the week. Zach's new favorite activity is to have Marcus swing him back and forth. He looks shocked as it's happening, but then bursts out laughing. It's totally cute.


I'm not sure who has the funnier face -- Marcus or Zach.

4 comments:

Julie said...

About your post...

I laughed, I cried, I laughed untill I cried. Thank you for those pictures. TOO FUNNY and TOO CUTE!
Love you

~lil sis.

Linda's Place said...

I wish I could reach into the monitor and pinch those little CHEEKS!! HE is adorable!!
The outfit.... priceless! It could be worse I guess at least he had some on right?
You are feeding him well ~ he really is a keeper!
Are you done with your Christmas shopping for him? We have a couple things left for Alanna and then we are calling it quits! We will be in our new house in less than 2 weeks Yippee!!
Have a great week!

Gracie said...

TOO CUTE!! I love that picture!! :) Am I still going to see you sometime soon?!?!

Stephanie said...

I like your outfit... very cute. That's true he does get points for getting him OUT of his PJ's Tait has learned to change him MOMENTS before I get home... sooo maybe his outfit was matching but he changed it b/c it was easier to pull on and off... very funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails