O.O!!!Congrats!PS. I'll never believe that you have the flu in December again :)
i remember when i came to visit pmo practice with you, you guys were singing that song. it was awesome. but not as awesome as another baby! :)
Wow!!!!! Congrats!!! =]
YEAH I'M SO GLAD FOR YOU GUYS! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congrats Jackie and Marcus!!!Jenn
How exciting! Congratulations!
um WOW WOW!!! Congratulations to both of you!! How exciting!!! I can't belive you didn't call me babe!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
O.O!!!
Congrats!
PS. I'll never believe that you have the flu in December again :)
i remember when i came to visit pmo practice with you, you guys were singing that song. it was awesome. but not as awesome as another baby! :)
Wow!!!!! Congrats!!! =]
YEAH I'M SO GLAD FOR YOU GUYS! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Congrats Jackie and Marcus!!!
Jenn
How exciting! Congratulations!
um WOW WOW!!! Congratulations to both of you!! How exciting!!! I can't belive you didn't call me babe!!!!!
Post a Comment