 |
| Evan on the Junior Zip Line! |
I love deals. Maybe too much... but I love deals. A couple months back, I saw a deal for Big Splash Adventure hotel and water park in French Lick. For $169, we got one night and two days at the water park; a hot breakfast for all of us in the restaurant; four passes to the pumpkin patch with activities and four pumpkins; four passes for laser mini-golf; and four passes to a haunted house (which we did NOT use...!). I thought it would be a great little trip while the boys were on fall break!
We arrived at the water park about noon yesterday, and we were water-logged until well after dark. We stopped swimming and sliding only to eat and play some arcade games with the tokens a life guard gave to the boys.
 |
| Splash area at sunset... |
 |
| Are these two buddies, or what?!!? |
It was definitely not as big or fancy as Great Wolf Lodge, but did the boys notice or care? Em... no.
Today, we got up, played laser golf, and went to the cute little pumpkin patch. Brrrrrrrrrr. It was a little too cold for my taste, but again, the boys didn't care. They were having too much fun! There were farm animals, tractors, hayrides, a fire, a huge trough of corn to play in, a kiddie zip line, and of course, pumpkins.
 |
| Let's get going! |
 |
| Can I have one?!!? |
 |
| Ready for the hayride |
 |
| Ah! This is the life! |
 |
| Mommy got in a picture!!! Mommy was c-c-c-coold!! |
 |
| Feeding "Bandaid" the goat |
 |
That Bandaid was one eager beaver.... goat. |
 |
| Daddy & Evan giving Midnight a nibble.... |
 |
| Come heeeeeere, goat! I've got food for you! |
 |
Pumpkin picker
|
We're all home safe and sound now, and gearing up for a Tuesday of work and school. Yahoo. It was a quick get-away, but greatly needed! Have a great week, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment