Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving in Wisconsin

Way, way, way, waaaay far behind again!  So, quick recap... We went to Wisconsin to celebrate Thanksgiving this year, and spent the holiday with Marcus' brother, sister, mom and step-dad. 
 
The kids played, we cooked... They played some more, and we ate... They ate too, and then played even harder.  They made noise, the adults played board games... The kids played more and made MORE noise, so Steph and I decided to leave the men in charge and go Black Friday shopping!
 
That just about sums it up!  We had a blast!  Here are a few pictures of the weekend!

 
Niki has discovered the wonder of the remote controlled car...
...Under the watchful tutelage of big sis, of course!

"I LOVE THIS TOY!!!"

Lehna, wearing my shoes. Yes, they fit...
And I'm not ashamed to say that
I wore HER sequin shoes all evening!!

Bonding with Uncle Kris over iPads

I cannot tell you how funny it was to watch the kids
play dancing games on Kinect!!!

This was just so cute... Niki and Zach became best buds.
Niki wanted to sleep next to him...

I think they wore each other out.

I think one of my favorite parts of staying with the Wagners
is seeing how the kids end up in the morning!!!

On the way home, we stopped and got some Bertie Botts
Every Flavor Beans for Evan from Jelly Belly. 
HE. ATE. THEM. ALL!
Yeah, Mom, it tastes like ladybug... no biggie!!

Zach wasn't so thrilled by them.
This would be the ear wax flavor he tried...
about 3 seconds after this shot, he started crying!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails