After the day of relaxation, we got ready for dinner in our costumes. Zach decided he wanted to be Harry Potter this year (and I think he made a VERY convincing Harry!), so of course, Evan decided that he would be Ron Weasley - Harry's best bud. I made the robes, and my sister-in-law, Jennifer DeArmond, made the scarves for the boys!!
Marcus and I decided we would go a SHIELD agents - I may have put a little more effort into my costume than my partner did... but you be the judge!
Our dinner was again at Animator's Palate, but this time, we were to create a character on our place mat, which would then be animated for us while we ate.
![]() |
while his rat, Scabbers, looks on |
![]() |
| Marcus' character |
![]() |
| Mine... |
![]() |
| ...and |
![]() |
| The characters danced on the screens around the room |
Following dinner, the boys went to a kids-only Halloween party, and since we were not invited, we hit the adult-only section of the ship for a while!
The last event of the night was (of course) trick-or-treating around the ship and a character show...
![]() |
| Happy Halloween and good night!! |






























No comments:
Post a Comment