Saturday, November 19, 2005

NO GAS YET...


Waited ALL night for they gas guy to show. He didn't. We've gone through two packages of wood in the fire place. A heating/air conditioning guy the condo owner knows came over to look, and verified that the gas company had actually SHUT OFF the gas and locked it... just like we had been trying to tell them all day yesterday. Marcus called again this morning (slightly agitated) and the customer service rep said that our work order was only for a faulty switch, and that it was not a high priority fix because they had to service the 'real' problems, like the people who HAVE NO GAS. Um, I didn't actually hear the conversation, but I'm sure Marcus became EXTREMELY... persuasive.

So, here I am at the condo, being no help in moving WHATSOEVER, waiting for the guy to show up AGAIN. The dogs are with me so that they don't get in the way of moving. Kali & Chelsea are now furry pup-sicles, leaning against me for warmth. I think I'm getting more heat from them than they are from me!!!!!

Just so you know... it got down to 30 degrees in the condo last night... At least there wasn't a wind chill inside the building! Grrrr...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails