Everyone in our house is now healthy, and ready for a vacation! Just one more week, and we can relax and enjoy the Season! I was supposed to babysit Lehna today, but plans changed, and even though I was a little bummed about it, I did get to spend some much-needed one-on-one time with my little man. Marcus finished his last final on Friday, and now has a final paper to complete before Wednesday. Then he will officially have ONE MORE SEMESTER to go!!! Woooo-hoooo! (I think I may be more excited than he is!)
Here are just a few pictures from a lazy Friday and an even LAZIER Saturday.

Watching Friday Night Sci-Fi with Dad!

Buff Baby after Dinner

I got a LOT of Christmas cards completed this afternoon...
Can you tell?!!?

Still working on the tummy-time!!
(He had his first band-aided boo-boo today.)

Oh, my gosh!!
Is that a SMILE during tummy-time?!!?
It's about as close as we're gonna get!!!
Have a GREAT week!!!
.
4 comments:
He has the biggest, blue eyes! They are so beautiful!
You make it sound like Christmas in Florida is a bad thing. Just cause it will be 75 degrees on Christmas and the palm trees are covered in lights.
Thanks for all the photos you sent me--I love them all! They are all in frames. Have a merry Christmas!
What a cutie!! He's getting SO big SO fast!! :] Have a great Christmas - try to get lots of pictures!!
Post a Comment