Sunday, December 06, 2009

Christmas Picture Re-Do & Preview


I have been trying to capture a good picture of the boys, TOGETHER, for Christmas this year... and to be perfectly honest, I've been failing miserably. Time to call in the Rhines!!! I really didn't want to take advantage of their willingness to help me at every turn... but once again, they came to my rescue.

Dun, dun, duuuummm... Julie to the rescue!

And BOY, did they walk into quite the job that night! I wanted to get they boys' pictures with the Boilermaker Special in the lobby of my building. They had to contend with locked doors, malfunctioning elevators, terrible lighting, a disorganized and frazzled sister/sister-in-law, and let us not forget two little boys who were acting more like gremlins than actual children! I was impressed they got the pictures they did! And even the pictures that will never make it into print... make me smile!! So, enjoy a little taste of Boilermaker Country Christmas with the pictures that didn't make the Christmas Card "cut"!

*Disclaimer: I need to mention that these are the raw photos that Dan took. I needed the pictures ASAP, so I requested them unedited. I know that good editing is part of the photographer's craft and that is a skill I do not have -- so I just wanted to put that out there!*









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails