
Another successful recipe I thought I'd share. This one is spicy, and not for little kiddies! It is a low-fat and easy dish to make. Marcus and I had it last night for dinner, and it was tasty!
Ingredients
2 tbsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 (8-oz) jar mango or citrus salsa
2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Preparation
1. Combine parsley, onion powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt & pepper in a resealable plastic bag; shake to mix.
2. Add chicken to bag and seal tightly. Toss until coated on all sides.
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken. Cook until juices run clear when pierced with a knife, about 7 minutes per side.
4. Arrange chicken on a serving platter. Top each chicken breast with salsa. Sprinkle with cilantro if desired.
No comments:
Post a Comment