Zachary had a pretty big week. On Tuesday, we got up early and went to Indy so that he could pose for his first catalogue gig! He was chosen to model the new bib for the Kiwanis International catalogue. So no, we are not talking a JC Penny catalogue or anything, but it's an international catalogue and I think it's a cute thing to be able to show him and his future girlfriends when he's older! Between the massive drooling and his intense desire to grab the photographer's lens, I'm hoping they got a good shot -- I'll post the picture if he makes it in.
After the photo shoot, he hung out in my old cube while I tried to get some work done.

Got his blanket, and ready to roll!

"They didn't give me a trailer, or a hair and makeup person, but at least I got to keep the bib!"
Zachary also enjoyed TWO furry playmates for most of the week as well. Julie and Dan's dog Dargo stayed with us while they were on their honeymoon. Zachary was beside himself having two doggies (or "Gees" as he calls them when he's really excited) at every turn.

"The 'gees' will never find me in here!"
Last night, Zachary and I went to the local YMCA for our first Tot-Parent swim class. I was so excited to be out with the little guy and share some one-on-one activity. It's not that we don't spend time together during the day because I DO work from home... but most of the time together is spent with me working and Zachary playing quietly by himself... or trying to press the keys on my computer. He's pretty unsure about the water right now, but that's what these classes are for! I hope to get pictures of him in the next few weeks, but to do that, I need to convince Marcus to come with us!
Here are a few more pictures of the little guy and how he spends his days...

Loungin' in his "Mummy's Boy" shirt...
Ignore the dog hair on the chair!

Demolition of Mommy's beautiful building.

Playing with his new friend, "Little Dude",
a gift from Aunt Julie & Uncle Dan

"I'm making lunch for YOU this time, Mom!"
No comments:
Post a Comment