
Cousins waiting patiently to go to the park.

"Can we go YET?!!?"
The next day, an old teaching friend of mine and her husband (Cara & Craig)came over for lunch and brought a sandbox for Zachary. He wasn't so sure about it at first, but once he got the hang of it, he had a great time!! Thanks Cara & Craig!

"Who knew dirt could be so much fun?!!?"
...And so it begins...
Then came the work week... same ol', same ol'... but at least Zachary had fun!

Buddies

Marcus finally got the Warhammer book he's been waiting for,
and he's getting Zachary hooked already.
On Saturday, my family came over to watch the Purdue Game (a much better game this week!) Then, later that night, my sister, Julie, and I went out to see Grace Ann before she leaves for Houston for another round of treatments. We didn't realize it was a costume "affair", so we ran out about an hour before and bought complimentary outfits. I had a good time hanging out with my little sis, and seeing other people I haven't seen in ages. It was nice to get out. We had to cut it short, however, because sometime this week I lost my ID... and didn't realize it until just then. So, when the others decided to move on to another establishment to imbibe more, and bust a groove or two, we had to head home.

Me, Gracie & Julie

Sisters
(And no, we were NOT going for the Cheetah Girls...)
2 comments:
So if you weren't going at the Cheetah Girls who were you going as? I mean you have ears? LOL very funny
It was so great to see you! I hated that you had to go early! ;( HOPE you found your ID!!!!!!
Post a Comment