Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween, everyone! Marcus and I had a lot of fun decorating our doorway for the little monsters this year. We even had speakers in the windows with scary sounds! It's not much this year, but it's a start!


Some of what the Trick or Treaters saw when they came to our door...


Our ghost -- Marcus' masterpiece.
Made out of a sheet, hangers, tube socks & Wal-Mart bags

Dan and Julie came over and we dressed Zachary up to help give out candy. Now, there is a bit of controversy over WHAT Zachary is actually dressed up as. Some people think he's an alligator, everyone at the Zoo thought he was a dinosaur, and I bought it intending for him to be a dragon. So, we've decided that he can be all three! Say hello to the first ever ALLIDRAGASAUR!


Zach, the Allidragasaur -- and it's walker


Talk to the jaws, Aunt Julie!

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween! Dress-up and candy -- can't get much better than that!!


Tub 'O Sugar!!!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Jackie, I'm having a problem seeing all the pictures...is it just me?

Sarah said...

Cute!!! I love it and am sure Zach had blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually...I think the official term of the evening was Dragigatorsaurus; an entirely different imaginary animal. :) Although, I suppose Zack-Zilla would be most appropriate...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails